About Radiance Energy
Radiance Energy separates itself from the competition by the ability to maximize savings in “kilowatt hours” which in turn maximizes utility cash back rebates when applicable.
We have direct manufacturing partners:
Our business model eliminates additional mark ups, and provides cost savings to our commercial and industrial clients.
Radiance Energy continuously analyzes LED lighting products to offer only the “best in class” in value and overall performance.
- Industry leading light output per watt (Lumens)
- High standard of light quality – flicker free- superior color accuracy
- High standard of components and build quality with warranty to back it up
- Free of hazardous materials and recyclable
- Manufactures stability and product support
- Priority to products made or assembled in America
- Competitive/value pricing within the parameters of our selection criteria.
Beyond the benefits of energy savings:
Radiance Energy places a significant emphasis on providing lighting environments that make people feel better, more energetic and productive. Please ask us about this!
- Office buildings / Complexes
- Warehouses / Distribution Centers
- Cold storage facilities
- Educational / Healthcare facilities
- Parking garages
- Data centers
- Food processing environments
- Indoor and outdoor Commercial / Industrial applications
Shared Energy Savings Program with no financial RISK
- Radiance Energy provides a complete lighting upgrade for qualifying facilities without the client incurring ANY out of pocket upfront “capital expense” cost. This includes complete design, installation and commissioning of project.
- Monthly service fee payments are based on a portion of the light energy savings verified by minute-to-minute circuit level metering.
- Lighting maintenance is included as part of the shared savings service program providing an additional net operating cost savings.
210 S Hudson Street,
Seattle, WA 98134
Radiance Energy, Inc. DBA
Seattle Energy Group